Saturday 30 August 2014

MY STORY AND COLLECTION - PART 2

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to MY STORY AND COLLECTION - PART 2
Here I will talk about and show more of my current collection and the growth of it!

This is where it starts to get larger in 2014, I got some amazing hauls!
(A huge thank you to Transformerland.com for the great hauls and photos! )
TRENDMASTERS - MASTERBOTIX - ANIBOTS (COMPLETE SET)

TRENDMASTERS - MASTERBOTIX - REPTILIBOTS (COMPLETE SET)

TRENDMASTERS - MASTERBOTIX - WINGED-BOTS (COMPLETE SET)

BOLEY - DINO SQUAD (COMPLETE SET)

TEK TOYS - ROBO-KATS
TEK TOYS - ROBO-REPTILES

TEK TOYS - ROBO-INVADERS

TEK TOYS - ROBO-DINO

PAT.P. PATENT LEADER SHINE - V WORLD - INVADING INSECT (FAVOURITE SET!)
(Many thanks to ebay seller pierlucca22!)

POLYFECT - QUICK CHANGE - INSECT BATTLE ROBOTS (COMPLETE SET)

COMMENTS
During the time I've started collecting this toy line, I always learned new information about them which makes it a endless journey to know who else made them but knowing that it is amazing and fantastic to know a lot of toy companies put a lot of effort to produce them as affordable Transformer-like toys. I am very proud to own them and share the love of them as they are also "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE"!

I hope you enjoyed reading and viewing and will continue to update this blog website from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment